Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Happy B'day Carol! and other treasures...

On the 20th of May, Carol officially turned 30. Or 27. Who can be sure? We went to Christon Cafe in Shinjuku which is a cool cool cool restaurant that looks like a church. Well a Baz Lurman church anyway. It is very hot. Carrie's Mum was in Japan for an adventure and we all had a totally ace night.


Then last week a friend from Sydney, Paddy, came to Japan for some-kind of Sydney Uni promoting mega-tour. I am totally jealous, I think he will see more of Japan in 2 weeks than I did in a year. We went to an Izakaya in Shibuya and just drank and stuff. I think I told my first official J-joke to some cool Japanese chicks. It was from the last episode of Lost Season 2...Q) What did the 1st snowman say to the 2nd snowman? A) Can you smell carrots? Do you love it? It took awhile but I think I got it out. Nice.

Me and Paddy.

Wet weather, Shibuya style.


Me and Paddy came across these 2 fine specimins of J-girl love to add to my Yamanba collection. The one on the right is Keisuke and he's a man, man! Well he's 17 anyway. So weird, I have never see a cross-dressing Japanese person before, let alone a YaMANba! Do you love it? Remember this?


Wrong.

Wrong.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Shut up. We both know it was 25.

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home