Sunday, July 30, 2006

Fix Yo' Weave!


Hands up if your favourite thing is heading off to the beach for a lazy Sunday relaxing in the sun and then suddenly stumbling upon a rave. And while you have your hands in the air, wave them around like you just don't care. That said, I guess you can imagine what business I got up to today. Insanity. For the first time ever my phone lied to me about the weather, declaring a 60% chance of rain, whilst it was clearly clear outside. This good fortune, mixed with my non-hangover got my-sunday-self to Shonan Beach, just south of Tokyo, 30 mins from home. On my approach to my favourite spot, and after a quick stop for water, a newspaper and some sunscreen, the doof-doof vibrations of the black (wrong!) sand told me that something was awry. Back to the conbini for some more appropriate provisions and I was ready to J-rave.

We like to party. We like, we like to party.


Kristy: Sweet. Pink and yellow are gorgeous. Only bedazzling these could make us hotter.
Kim: I know.

Narelle: Trace I'm sooo damaged by the sight of those bitches in pink and yellow bikinis. Fuck them.
Tracey: Totally. And their weaves are longer. PS can you smell ass?
Narelle: Yeh, Trace. Where is it coming from?
Tracey: No clue. Word, did that bitch just dump in her bikini?

Sharon: Word Michelle. I need to go to the toilet.
Michelle: Bitch, I just did.
Sharon: You're rank.

Brenda: So. Who needs zinc?
Donna: I know I do. Let's work it out.
Kelly: Word.

Charlene: You bitches better watch yo' self. This ain't no zinc giveaway. Fuck all y'all.

Does this look gay?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home