Saturday, June 23, 2007

Since You Been Gone...

Hey there, it’s been a while hey! Well, while you have been sitting around wishing I would update my blog for the past 10 months I have been scurrying around trying to find things to do that might be worth downloading to my trusting blog machine.

Alas, not much has gone down. A few updates though, I have forsaken teaching for the foreseeable future and have been working at Flight Centre in Sydney and loving it sick. As a result have been lucky to get around Australia a bit more, and over to NZ for the first time ever.

What else? Um. That’s it… The following photos all probably have stories behind them and if I had written this at the time of capturing these I might have known what was going on. But I don’t. Rest assured though that they were all taken amidst hilarious goings on that you would be insanely jealous of. Of that I’m sure :)

And then...my distinguished work colleagues and I got up to the Gold Coast for a hot team getaway in November last year. Went to Dreamworld and checked out the Big Brother house, stayed at the Palazzo Versace, tore apart their buffet, and nothing more. Anyone with a rich, tasteless friend should get them to sponsor a trip to this hotel. You won’t be disappointed.







And then...in January this year Alex and Suze of the pick, look, eat, repeat episode got married in Hobart and it was totally lovely and far less disgusting than the aforementioned filth. Although my trip down was pretty quick I had an awesome time...








And then I went to Kylie...


And then...I went to New Zealand. Had fun. Got hammered. Mocked accents.










And then...I sculled my way to winning a couple of nights at Sails in the Desert at Uluru. Seriously. Hotel sponsored work sculling competition. So me and my brother Chris went over in May and had a really spiritual time as you can see. The amazing travel agent that I am, I accidentally booked our flights to Alice Springs and not Uluru. So we had to drive a whole lot. But it was awesome.










1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Hey. I totally know that chick. Is it Ruby?? Do you work with her? I thought she married a rich bloke and movied to Africa or something...

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home